What to Expect?
- All full-day classes begin at 9:00 am and end at 5:00 pm with a 1 hour break for lunch and a few 10 minute breaks throughout the day.
- Registrations are accepted in the order they are received.
- Invoices are due upon receipt and must be paid in full before class.
- Come dressed as you like. Most students dress casually.
Full payment is required prior to the start of the class. We accept the following forms of payment:
- Company Check
- Credit Card (American Express, Discover, MasterCard and Visa)
At On3, the relationship we build with our clients is our most important consideration. Because of this, we make every attempt to be flexible in regards to class cancellations and rescheduling. Unfortunately, since our scheduling decisions are made based on our client commitments, On3 offers the following cancellation policy:
- Any student cancellation that occurs one week prior to class is eligible for a 100% refund on the cost of the class.
- We cannot grant refunds for student cancellations made less than one week before class.
- Companies are free to make student substitutions at any time prior to class.
In order to maintain accurate records, please let us know as soon as possible regarding rescheduling a class or canceling your enrollment. If you have any questions regarding our cancellation policies, please feel free to email us, or give us a call at 1-877-885-7044.
We believe in delivering real value with our training. Our class re-take policy is designed to make sure you get the most from your training experience by giving you the ability to re-take the same training again at no cost on a space available basis!
Here is how it works:
- The re-take policy applies to student enrollments for public classes, generally. Private and on-site students may re-take the same training in a public class format on a space available basis.
- No student substitutions are allowed for re-takes; only the student that took the original class may sign up for a space available seat as a re-take.
- Re-takes only apply to the same class version. If there is any change in the software or curriculum prior to class, the student is no longer eligible for a retake
- Students must register for a re-take class prior to class date, and are not guaranteed a seat. On3 cannot provide new training materials to students repeating a class. The student must bring back the original class materials for the class re-take.