D2W is a conference that brings together designers and developers and shows how to improve workflow processes. No one works with just one application any longer, and Web professionals rarely work by themselves for an entire project. It’s the collaboration within teams, using a variety of applications, where we achieve the greatest successes.
What’s the big deal about workflow?
Workflow is what we do. Day in and day out, although you may not think about it like that. Do you work with multiple applications during the day? Do you work with a developer or designer (depending on which you are)? Then that is what the D2W is all about.
D2W 2012 is the 3rd annual Designer, Developer and Mobile Workflow conference that has big plans this year.
- First, a change of venue to The Plaza this year at the Marriott where you’ll find free parking, and great rooms. Details
- Then there’s *the* best speakers in the country (and beyond), including On3′s own, Mollie Rusher, who will be speaking on the topic of women in computing!
- An exciting carry-over from last year will be the “Birds of a Feather” (BOF) sessions during the lunch hours. Attendees can flock together over lunch and great conversation that is of particular interest to them.
- May 16: Jam packed full of half day, hands-on classes. 8 to be exact. There will be designer, developer and mobile hands-on classes. More details to come, as the speakers sign up for teaching these.
- May 17-18: 8:30am to 5pm of our best line up of 60 minute sessions to date. Take a look at Sessions to learn more.
- There will be 3 tracks, in 3 rooms, with 60 minute sessions focusing on designers, developers or a hybrid. Besides all the sessions centering around workflow between apps and designers/developers (and some mobile devices) there will be a few business sessions also. A “Pimp your Resume” and biz type sessions for the people who are freelancers or just needing some updating.