- /Posts Tagged 'developer'
Posts Tagged ‘developer’
- Servers can be secured more effectively against cross-site scripting and requests forgery. Application authentication can be strengthened with enhanced log-in mechanisms.
- With the built-in support for HTML WebSockets, developers can not only publish data to multiple clients, but have access to a large repository of interactive HTML5 charts which can be implemented easily using the CFCHART tag. There is also support for WSDL 2.0, SOAP 1.2, as well as document literal wrapped style. Revamped Web services are supported through the AXIS2 engine.
- With the replacement of Adobe JRun with the Apache Tomcat application server, developers can take ...
You have a unique mobile app that you believe will benefit a ton of people, and you are highly proud of it. How about submitting it to the iTunes Store? Though this task is not as easy as it seems, it has been streamlined for you to make the process as simple as possible. You should follow these steps on how to submit your mobile app to the iTunes Store:
Here are some of the highlights:
- For consumers who own both a smartphone and a tablet, the primary device is still the smartphone (88%).
- Android smartphones are the most popular by ownership percentage (58% young, 50% middle, 38% senior) across all age groups.
- Apple tablets (iPads) are the most popular with young (27%) and middle age (31%) groups. However, the Kindle Fire is the leader among seniors (22%). A majority of tablet owners (56%) share their device with other family members....
- Page 1 of 3